This blog is for women of Delhi, India. In this blog, I am going to point out the infertility problem in women and best available infertility treatment in Delhi for them. If you are a woman of Delhi and not able to conceive, then you should never ignore it! You have a number of choices, so work with your infertility specialist in Delhi to come up with a treatment plan. Initially, he/she will come up with the least invasive options first.
Infertility can lead to psychological effects such as depression, anxiety, and stress. The stigma of being unable to conceive is an added stress factor. So, before it leads to some other mental issues to you, you must visit a gynecologist in Delhi to fight it very well.
The condition may be treated with medicine, surgery, intrauterine insemination or assisted reproductive technology. To understand what the root cause of infertility, your doctor can ask you these questions related to your habits and life:
- What is your age
- Stress levels according to you
- Duration of inability to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Any other conditions including hereditary conditions
- Exposure to pollution or toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
If you are new in Delhi and not sure, which is best gynecologist in Delhi for your treatment, learn as much as you can about a clinic’s reputation and expertise by talking to former patients and doctors outside the clinic. If you are not satisfied with the patient’s reviews, go online and search for the clinic reviews and feedbacks by former patients.
Dr. Sadhana Kala is an experienced consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist and she is a senior gynecologist in Delhi and helps their patients in infertility, fibroid uterus, polycystic ovaries, urinary incontinence and prolapse problems, cosmetic surgery and menopause, endometriosis and pelvic pain, smear abnormalities, menstrual problems, problem during pregnancy and other women health related issues. Dr. Sadhana Kala specializes in the female health reproductive and sexual systems (uterus, vagina, ovaries, and breasts) and related disorders
Her Laparoscopic Surgery services include:
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy for Large Uterus
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in Previous Pelvic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Prolapse Repair
- Laparoscopic Tubal Surgeries
- Advanced Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Stress Urinary Incontinence